The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering 27 scholarships for Sudanese students for undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral/postdoctoral levels to study at Indian universities and institutions. Proficiency in English is a must. The scholarships cover living allowance, tuition fees, accommodation, medical benefits, airfare and contingent allowance.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has announced Scholarships under the Africa Scholarship Scheme for the Academic Session 2014-15 at Under Graduate/Post-Graduate/Doctoral/Post-Doctoral levels, out of which 27 scholarships are available for Sudanese nationals resident in Sudan.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to learn any of the course offered by the university except MBBS/MD or Dentistry/Nursing.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral/postdoctoral levels.
- Scholarship Provider: ICCR
- Scholarship can be taken at India
- Application form along with guidelines meant for the students are available on the website of the Embassy (www.indembsdn.com).
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. Students are required to pass an English Proficiency Test conducted by the
- Embassy during the evaluation of their applications.
- Embassy of India will provide return economy class airfares to selected students to the airport closest to the place of study in India.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of Sudan can apply for this scholarship.
The number of awards offered: 27 slots are allocated to Sudanese students.
Duration of award(s): In case of PhD scholars, the scholarship is for a maximum of five and a half years, (inclusive of extension/viva voce) or for the total duration of research (until the submission of the thesis) plus six months for viva voce, whichever is earlier.
What does it cover? Living allowance, tuition fees, accommodation, medical benefits, airfare and Contingent allowance. Embassy of India will provide return economy class airfares to selected students to the nearest international airport in India. They will also be entitled to 3rd Class AC Train Fare to the place of study if so required.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed