Indian High Commission, Dhaka happily announced the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) education for the academic year 2018-2019. ICCR Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme is open to Bangladeshi nationals to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degrees.
The aim of the program is to support meritorious Bangladeshi nationals who want to undertake engineering, graduate, post-graduate and PhD / post-doctoral course.
Valuable Scholarship Scheme in India.
User Review( votes)
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an autonomous organization of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It was founded by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.
Application deadline: Closed
- Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the education
- This is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply online for interested students, you need to create your own private login ID and password. The applicants are requested to apply online through the instructions. The applicant should keep the following points during the application process
- Supporting Documents: No requirement to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates who wish to get study must be proficient in English and have at least 60 percent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5. Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
The Indian government has so far given ICCR education to nearly 3000 Bangladeshi nationals.