The ICFO is now accepting applications for the postdoctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain. This position is available to students of all nationalities who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment.
As an institution, ICFO strives to be a resource for science, technology and talent and to provide ICFO researchers with unique skills to become successful and independent future leaders, both in the academic and industrial worlds.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
In order to be eligible applicants must have a high working knowledge of English.
- Application Deadline: Open until positions are filled.
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in Topological Nano-photonics.
- Scholarship Award: The contract is offered for periods of one year, renewable for a total of up to three years.
- Nationality: Available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must hold an internationally-recognized Ph.D.-equivalent degree (or evidence of its completion in the nearest future) preferably in physics.
- Experience with 2d and/or quantum materials is highly desired, and experience with near-field microscopy and nano-photonics is a plus.
- No restrictions on citizenship or gender apply to the ICFO post-doctoral contracts.
- The contract is offered for periods of one year, renewable for a total of up to three years.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have high working knowledge of English.
How to Apply: The formal application should be submitted online.
Suitable candidates are requested to submit:
– A presentation letter with the declaration of research interests,
– A Curriculum Vitae, including your contact details, and the names and contact e-mails of two potential referees.
Please note that candidates should be willing to be contacted by phone during the entire selection process.
The call will remain open until suitable candidates are identified.
Candidates must contact jobs-at-icfo.eu for informal inquiries regarding the application, and may address informal science- and project related inquiries directly to Prof. Frank Koppens (frank.koppens-at-icfo.eu).