The National Institute of Art History is offering three three-month scholarships specifically for art history. Scholarships are available for researchers from countries in Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India and South East Asia.
The National Institute of Art History is a French research institute, created and governed by Decree No. 2001-621 and situated in Paris.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of the scholarship is to carry out research requiring the consultation of sources in Paris and to network with researchers. Priority will be given to confirmed art history researchers, whether they are affiliated with an institution or independent.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to carry out research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for art history.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship includes support for accommodation, travel and the payment of a monthly scholarship of 1300 € . INHA will provide a workstation, a reserved space for the library and access to computer and documentary resources offered by the documentation service.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Researchers from Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India and South East Asia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The composition of the application file
- A curriculum vitae with the list of publications already published (or confirmed by the publisher)
- A research project
- A cover letter
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.