The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering Professional Scholarships in Australia to study Bachelors degree programme for students commencing study in February 2019.
Under the ICMS Professional Scholarships Program, applicants will be considered for the ICMS Professional Scholarship, the ANZ Scholarship, HOSTPLUS Sports Management Scholarship and the HOSTPLUS Hospitality Management Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. We are a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
- Applications Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships in Australia are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships in Australia are awarded to study the following subjects:
- Bachelor of Business Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Management (Fashion & Global Brand Management)
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Event Management
- Bachelor of Property (Development, Investment and Valuation)
- Bachelor of International Tourism
- Bachelor of Sports Management
- Scholarship Award: All scholarships cover tuition fees for study and/or accommodation. at the discretion of the Scholarship Board’s selection. The value of all ICMS Professional Scholarships awarded will be advised to the program winner at the time of being selected.
- Nationality: Scholarships in Australia available to Australian and New citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: award is available to Australian and New citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The grants listed above are open to Australian and New Zealand citizens/permanent residents completing either year 12 (NZ: year 13) studies or who took a gap year in 2018.
- Applicants must ensure they have submitted a Direct Application and returned their signed Acceptance Declaration to be considered for an ICMS Scholarship.
- By completing this application you will be considered for all ICMS Professional Scholarships.*
- For all applications, the presentation, content, relevance and creativity of the application and the academic merit of applicants will be considered.
How to Apply: Applications will not be returned to the applicant, please do not include any original documentation and make copies of all references.
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in Australia!