Enhance your leadership skills by applying for the Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarships. The programme is organized by IE University in Spain.
There are full and partial awards available for students from Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa who wish to start a master’s degree programme for the session 2020/21.
IE University invites highly motivated candidates to receive education fund for Master study in Spain.
User Review( votes)
IE University is a top international university in Spain that provides a supportive community where students and faculty interact together in the learning process. It is committed to educating professionals and experts who will make a difference in society.
Why study at IE University? IE University will guide you on the unique path needed to achieve your goals. Here you will find a supportive community where students and faculty interact in the learning process.
Application Deadline: November 1st.
- University: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master in Management, Business Analytics and Big Data, International Relations, International Development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100 or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates are required to take admission in a master’s degree at the university.After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: An Essay will be requested, and preference will be given to candidates with greater financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at IE University.
IE University will provide up to a maximum of six (6) awards per year. The amount of aid will be determined on the basis of financial need.