Take the next step in your career by joining Clyde McGill and Colleen Rigby International Scholarship at Murdoch University in Australia. The funding programme is open for session 2021/2022.
This scholarship supports international students through the pursuit of veterinary learning by contributing to the costs of undertaking any type of extramural work and external practical learning experience.
Murdoch University is one of Australia’s leading research institutions has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries. It offers a huge range of degree-level courses and an exceptional learning environment for students.
Why would you like to study at Murdoch University? While study at this university, students has a variety of engineering units to open their mind and help they make a more reasoned choice of career. It provides a full educational environment for the students.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2022
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed at a minimum the units that comprise the Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Biology.
- Be enrolled in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at Murdoch University.
- Intend to engage in any type of extramural placement that meets the requirements of Murdoch’s School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Can provide a letter from the organisation or veterinarian supervising the extramural project confirming that an arrangement is in place.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Murdoch University. After that, applicants must compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to scholarships-at-murdoch.edu.au ?by the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a personal statement of no more than one A4 page and a confirmation letter from the organisation or veterinarian supervising the extramural.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Murdoch University will offer a scholarship of $1,000 for domestic and international students who want to study undergraduate degree coursework.