IE3 Global offers international internships within a variety of academic and professional fields in over 50 countries.
IE3 Global works closely with each applicant to place students at internship sites where they will meet their personal, professional and cross-cultural goals as part of their academic experience while contributing meaningfully to the host organization.
Valuable offer for worldwide applicants to get experience at the international level.
User Review( votes)
IE3 Global provides high-quality study abroad, internship, research, exchange, and faculty-led programs to the students of their partner campuses throughout the Northwest and beyond.
Combining the former Oregon Abroad and IE3 Global Internships under one banner, IE3 Global administers programs in over 50 nations across the world.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in a variety of academic and professional fields
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: IE3 Global
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
A student is eligible to participate in an IE3 Global internship if they are:
- A junior, senior, post-baccalaureate, or graduate student
- Currently enrolled in a degree program at a participating college or university
- In good academic standing
To meet the standards necessary for incorporation into the IE3 Global portfolio, an internship must:
- Be a minimum of ten weeks of full-time work
- Integrate academic credit on a student’s home campus with on-the-job experience
- Provide a designated supervisor on site
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for all applicants.
- Check out the internship listings searchable by your academic major, location, language and professional focus.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship program.
Program benefits include:
With an IE3 Global internship, you will earn academic credit from Oregon State University while gaining professional experience abroad. Internships are available in a variety of private sector companies, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions around the world.
The IE3 Global internship program fee of $3,450 is paid in lieu of OSU tuition and includes the following:
- Academic credit
- Internship placement
- Pre-departure orientation
- International health insurance
- Learning tools
- Monitoring and support by IE3 Global staff throughout the internship
IE3 Global provides internships at over 100 different organizations in 50 countries, where students can earn credit in majors ranging from finance to social work, fashion to nursing. Find an internship at IE3 Global.
Number of awards offered: A variety of internships in over 50 countries.
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
Application requirements include:
- Professional résumé
- Essays pertaining to your personal, professional and cross-cultural goals
- Two recommendations (1 Academic, 1 Professional)
- Academic Transcripts
- IE3 Global Application Fee of $50 (non-refundable)
- Campus application fee paid directly to your home campus
Internship Application Deadline: Application deadlines are approximately five months prior to the start date of an internship.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- For Summer term: January 25
- For Fall term: April 15
- For Winter term: September 1
- For Spring term: November 15
If you still have questions, please contact us at [email protected]