Protestant Theological University is offering Van der Veen-Schenkeveld Scholarship to the African students. The grant is provided for applicants undertaking a one-year Master’s program at PThU.
The purpose of this application is to attract top quality international students to study postgraduate degree program at the university. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
User Review( votes)
Protestant Theological University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
• Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
• Course Level: The grant is available for the postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The grant is available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
• Number of Awards: Not known
• Nationality: The grant is available for the following African countries.
• The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the following African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
• Entrance Requirement: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Admission to the international Master of Theology program of the PThU.
2. Be female.
3. Be a native African.
4. Preferably be less than 35 years of age.
5. Have an excellent study record and be committed to furthering the cause of African women.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You can apply for a scholarship by sending a letter to the Board of the Protestant Theological University before April 1, 2019.
Send your application by e-mail to [email protected]