The funding opportunities are available for any nationality students. The Istituto Europeo di Design is providing applications for the IED masters programme in Design and Innovation to the talented candidates.
Great chance to study in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Located in Italy, the Istituto Europeo di Design is a private design school which allows students to choose the best course from various courses of three-year duration in several languages English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Why at Istituto Europeo di Design? In this school, students can access to higher education and a broad range of courses to shape a qualification that matches to their potential and career interests.
- University or Organization: Istituto Europeo di Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Award: €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: People of any nationality
- Program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: People of any nationality and origin may take part are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Awards are awarded to study masters of Design and Innovation.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grants, applicants must need to take admission at the school in a master degree program. After completing the admission process then they can fill the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To study the master’s degree, candidates must have to provide the master’s qualification certificates, CV, cover letter, and portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: To study a master’s degree applicant must hold a bachelor degree, undergraduate grades significantly above average, and the minimum GPA requirement for admission.
- Language Requirement: It is important that students have an average level of spoken and written English for the proper follow-up of the classes. There are some activities, case studies or lectures given in Spanish with simultaneous translation.
- Benefit: The programs (two for each Master of Design and Innovation) cover 50% of the course fee, in the amount of €10,000.