CollegeWeekLive and IEFA.org are delighted to announce international awards for the high achieving students for the academic session 2021-2022. This scholarship is open for international students to pursue a post-secondary degree programme.
IEFA.org, founded in January 1998, the site has built a directory of over 1,500 financial compensation services for multicultural education. While others are more prevalent, some services are unique to the student’s haven country or educational field.
Nice chance for overseas students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? IEFA.org will furnish a number of opportunities for scholars who wish to study overseas, and it is the foremost internet resource listing financial assistance service information.
Application Deadline: Once a month
- University or Organization: IEFA.org
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Post-secondary degree
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for their post-secondary degree.
- Must have to show academic excellence through their previous degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants need to register themselves on CollegeWeekLive.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the complete name, contact, and high school information along with the completed application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
CollegeWeekLive is providing an award amount of $5,000 to one lucky applicant. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.