Columbus State University seeks to help talented students by providing them with a tremendous funding opportunity named International Student Services Scholarships in the United States for the academic session 2021-2022.
Golden chance for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
The State University of Columbus, Georgia, is a public university. Founded in 1958 as Columbus College, the university was established and is governed by the University System of Georgia Board of Regents.
Why study at Columbus State University? This university commits to provide best practices in teaching and learning, creative activity, student engagement, cultural enrichment and an excellent campus environment.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Columbus State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Must fill online application form and recommendation form. E-mail:[email protected] for more information.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The university will provide n out-of-state tuition waiver which will be available for international students.