International Student Identity Card, Study Portals and British Council IELTS are offering Global Study Awards for international students. Awards are available to prospective students in all countries worldwide and enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program at a higher education institution.
The Global Study Awards are designed to support highly motivated and talented students who can demonstrate their potential to contribute to society through their studies.
User Review( votes)
There will be up to nine awards granted in the first round for students starting their studies abroad between 1 August – 31 October 2017.
Course Level: The Global Study Awards will support successful Test takers to study abroad on any undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Study Subject(s): Awards are available for students to study any chosen program.
Scholarship Award: Each award will have a value of £10,000. In the first instance, it will be applied towards tuition fees. If the fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated towards living costs.
Number of award(s): Up to nine awards are available for students.
Scholarship can be taken at Abroad
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards you need to:
- Be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2016;
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre and hold a valid official Test Report Form issued by the British Council;
- Be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- Be planning to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in autumn term of 2017 or spring term of 2018.
- Have written a short review of your study experience at STeXX.eu
- Be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
Nationality: IELTS awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide.
How to Apply: Applications should be completed by using the online application form.
Application Deadline: Closed