Applications are invited for a Postgraduate Research Awards to study in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021. This program is organized by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
There are seven opportunities are available to deserving international students who have a plan to apply for a postgraduate research program. All prizes recognize excellence and are awarded on a competitive basis.
User Review( votes)
The Institution of Engineering and Technology is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community. Its mission is to inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community, supporting technology innovation to meet the needs of society.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2020
- Organization: The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Seven
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from outside of the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a 2:1 or higher in your first degree and be registered on a PhD or EngD research programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to consider for this grant, students are required to take register through the application. Thereafter, they should apply for this wonderful opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in a postgraduate program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The educational program will provide prize value in the following manner:
- four x £2,500 prizes
- two x £5,000 prizes
- one x £10,000 prize