The Global Disability Innovation Hub is currently looking for brilliant aspirants from all around the world with the ability to become leaders of the future to apply for Snowdon Masters Scholarships.
There are up to 8 scholarships available for high calibre students who want to start a master’s course in autumn 2020. Successful candidates will join a unique network of high achieving disabled leaders working together to inspire future generations.
An admirable chance for international students to apply masters courses.
User Review( votes)
The Global Disability Innovation Hub was launched by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan. It offers a platform for the talents of disabled people and the expertise of practitioners, academics and local communities.
Why should apply for the program? It provides various opportunities for the next generation of disabled young people to become leaders with the ability to influence and innovate.
Application Deadline: Open
- Organization: Global Disability Innovation Hub
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to the UK and International individuals with impairments
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters programme will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Seeking exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change and influence
- Applicants should have shown excellence within their chosen field of study
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate genuine leadership potential and have a proven drive for success
- Influencers and role models, who have shown their ability to create change are encouraged to apply
- Success candidates will have achieved proven success through academic, employment or voluntary activities, and have experience of collaboration or mentoring
- It’s important to explain the impact of your impairment and what difference receiving the scholarship would make to you.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates need to take part in the master’s program. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidates will receive all the following benefits.
– A stipend of £15,000 p.a. whilst studying
– The opportunity to join a unique network of high achieving disabled leaders working together to inspire a new generation
– Up to £15,000 p.a. funding towards fees for a UK Masters course. The maximum funding available per student is £30,000.