IFY 30th Anniversary Scholarships is now available for high calibre International students. The program is offered by the University of Leeds for the session 2020/21.
Up to three opportunities are available for exceptional international candidates commencing study on the University of Leeds International Foundation Year in September.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK with more than 39,000 students including 9,000 international students from over 170 different countries.
Why at the University of Leeds? At Leeds University, the participants will learn from the best university teachers and also be a part of the world‡s best universities. It enables students to develop their abilities in your study, careers, and life.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All International Foundation program
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All International Foundation Year routes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a self-funding student.
- You must first submit your study application form and be in receipt of a University of Leeds Student ID Number. Applications without a valid University of Leeds Student ID Number will be rejected.
- You must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer for a place on a University of Leeds International Foundation Year programme commencing in 2020.
- To be considered for a scholarship you must complete the supporting statement section of this form addressing all the areas highlighted in the guidance notes.
- financial aid positions will be awarded subject to you obtaining the academic grade conditions as stated in your study offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to take admission in the International Foundation program at the university. After that, they should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check all the entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
The university will provide the award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates.