The new Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) is now available to pursue bachelors or master’s degree programme available across all faculties. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
The Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) provides financial assistance to talented individuals that intend to study at the Erasmus University, Rotterdam. It is a commemorative scholarship that was founded by the Erasmus School of Economics in 2010.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
IHS’ approach to the problems faced in reducing poverty and improving the quality of life in cities is based on the cross-fertilization of three activities: education, advisory services, and applied research. IHS strongly believes in linking theory and practice: staff members spend a substantial amount of time working in the field, possessing applicable expertise within the context of different countries they have worked in, and thus providing support, training, and services that are relevant for course participants and clients.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue bachelors or master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available across all faculties.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship amount is €3000. This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship you will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Two reference letters;
- A grade list from your current studies;
- An acceptance letter for our master’s course.
- Please submit these documents to the Board of the Erasmus Education Fund through the following email address: erasmuseducationfund-at-eur.nl.