The SDA Bocconi School of Management is currently accepting applications for two tuition fee waiver for Executive Master in Marketing & Sales. International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
The SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result. SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (or GMAT/GRE if already taken).
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Executive Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Marketing and Sales.
- Award: SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 12.000 (30% of the tuition fee) to 2021-2020 EMMS international candidates with outstanding profiles.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Italy
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2021/20 EMMS Program;
- Have the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Sign and submit the TW application form within the deadline to admissions.emms-at-sdabocconi.it
Candidates are required to have
- University Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of work experience (not necessarily in Marketing or Sales)
- Be at least 27 years old
English Language Requirements: Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result.
How to Apply: The application form is available exclusively online and must be completed in English with accurate and precise information regarding your personal and professional experiences and your reasons for attending the Program.
The application form must be completed with
- CV and passport size picture
- Degree Certificate
- Proficiency in English
- One letter of reference
- Copy of ID or passport