Mission College is now providing financial support to the higher education of international students through an amazing IIS funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The educational award is designed for brilliant students who want to apply for the IIS and MC degree programme at Mission College in the United States.
A reliable option to get a $500 study award for masters program in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Mission College is a leading public college empowering students to achieve their full potential and hone their skills. It started working from 1975 with 3,500 students, eight administrators, and 73 instructors.
Why study at Mission College? At this college, students can earn the knowledge and skills that they need to lead a successful career. Here applicants can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: August 29.
- University or Organization: Mission College
- Department: Institute for International Studies
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: IIS and MC degree program in a variety of subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold the equivalent of a 3.0 or B overall grade average on the last three years of school attended (before applying to Mission College), and must provide a recommendation letter from a previous school official (Principal, guidance counsellor or teacher).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applying for admission in an approved course successfully, after that you will be eligible to complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the following supporting documents An original bank letter or scholarship letter from the financial sponsor (bank letter or scholarship letter must be less than six months old at the time of application)
- Copy of your passport ID and expiration page, or government-issued photo ID
- Copy of all US Visas, I-94s, I-20s, DS-2019s, or other legal documents if you are currently in the US (Transfer or Change of Status applicants)
- Official copies of transcripts from all high schools/colleges attended inside and outside the US, with certified English translation (if necessary). Foreign transcripts may be uploaded to the online application. US transcripts must be sent directly to the International Student Center.
- Admission Requirements: To get direct entry into the program, you must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Official TOEFL score of 61 iBT, IELTS score of 6.0 overall w/5.5 reading and 6.0 writing, or EIKEN 2A (score report must be sent directly from TOEFL, IELTS, and EIKEN). Mission College TOEFL institutional code is 7587.
All the eligible candidates will get $1,000 to cover their tuition fees for IIS and MC degree programs at Mission College.