The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati is delighted to offer its Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for Indian Students. The fellowship is exclusively open for young researchers to conduct research in the frontier areas of science and Technology.
The aim of the fellowship is to support candidates who have a 0- 5 years of experience after obtaining PhD degree and wanted to work in the areas of Cancer Biology and Immunology.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati commonly referred as IISER Tirupati, is a public research and education institute in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.It is being established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development this year, in order to promote Higher Scientific Learning and Research as well as Scientific Exploration at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels of education and to create Scientists and Academicians of the highest quality.
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2017
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral research.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the areas of Cancer Biology and Immunology.
- Award: Fellowship: Rs. 40,000/- p.m + HRA as per GOI rules if the candidate produces the PhD certificate. Otherwise, Rs. 30000/- p.m + HRA as per GOI rules for those candidates whose PhD degree is awaited; however, the candidate has to produce a letter from competent authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the final viva/defence is pending. The nominal research grant will be available under the program.
- Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Awards: Number of fellowships is not given.
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from India are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be young researchers.
How to Apply:
- Applications of selected candidates may also be forwarded to DST-SERB through the Institute for consideration of financial support.
- To submit the applications please go to the link given below.