Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar is inviting applications for the IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Post-Doctoral Fellowships in India for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is open to students who are going to enrol in the post-doctoral degree programme at the institute.
Wonderful offer for students in India.
User Review( votes)
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is an engineering, science and technology higher teaching institute in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight unique Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), organised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to develop the reach and enhance its quality of technical education.
Why choose IIT Ropar? The university aims to evolve strategies & plans and execute them to intensify technical education quality at IIT Ropar at norm with worldwide standards and support analysis proposals to influence the state. It is also focused to work for the upliftment of the educational and enlightening standard of the institute.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: Post-Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the post-doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Hold a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Have completed his/her PhD within the last three years from the date of advertisement;
- Excellent knowledge of the subject of ‘Heat & Mass Transfer’;
- Good knowledge of numerical tools (such as MATLAB or SCILAB etc.);
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to do multi-task, effectively;
- Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, one have to download the application form, and then after completing its formalities, they will have to send it via email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
IIT Ropar is now providing an amount worth of up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month through the IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Post-Doctoral Fellowship for Indian PhD degree holders.