The School The studentships are now available for outstanding students who are going to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nanyang Technological University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Nanyang Technological University is the second oldest public self-governing research university in Singapore. NTU has been ranked as overall 1st in the ranking of young multiversities in the QS World University Rankings. It has 23,951 full-time enrolled freshmen and 3846 full-time teaching faculty.
Why choose NTU? The university is focused on the community of specialists and educators empowering a transformative and enriching learners’ experience to deliver high-quality, innovative and inclusive assistance in collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The sponsorship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship, after enrolling they can fill the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, and IB Diploma.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The School award is granting a full tuition fee waiver to the outstanding and winning freshman going to pursue full-time undergraduate programmes in NTU for the academic year 2021/2022.