The School The studentships are now available for outstanding students who are going to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nanyang Technological University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
The Nanyang Technological University is the second oldest public self-governing research university in Singapore. NTU has been ranked as overall 1st in the ranking of young multiversities in the QS World University Rankings. It has 23,951 full-time enrolled freshmen and 3846 full-time teaching faculty.
Why choose NTU? The university is focused on the community of specialists and educators empowering a transformative and enriching learners’ experience to deliver high-quality, innovative and inclusive assistance in collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship, after enrolling they can fill the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, and IB Diploma.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The School Scholarship is granting a full tuition fee waiver to the outstanding and winning freshman going to pursue full-time undergraduate programmes in NTU for the academic year 2021/2022.