The International Islamic University of Malaysia has announced the IIUM Endowment Funds to provide financial assistance to international students to pursue their degree education in Malaysia. The applications are now accepted for the academic year 2022/23.
Tuition fee assistance will be provided towards undergraduate or graduate programmes are undertaken at IIUM in the academic year 2022-2023. Students that genuinely need financial assistance and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 will be considered for the award. Muslim minority students will be given preference.
User Review( votes)
The International Islamic University Malaysia is a well-known public university in Malaysia ranking 7th nationwide and 1328th in the world. It strives to produce better quality intellectuals, professionals, and scholars.
Why choose to study at the International Islamic University Malaysia? IIUM has entered the race to become a leading international center of educational excellence with quality education by entering all branches of knowledge and intellectual discourse. It has developed an environment that instills a commitment to lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: 20th October 2021
- University or Organization: International Islamic University Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate programme offered at IIUM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at IIUM.
- The applicants must have a minim GPA of 3.00.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply online to IIUM. Students need to fill the scholarship application form and contact [email protected] to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One (1) passport size photo
- A copy of Student’s Valid International Passport
- A copy of the Student Matric Card
- A copy of the Course Registration Slip (SEMESTER 1, 2021/2022)
- A copy of the Latest Examination Result Slip (SEMESTER 2, 2020/2021 and/or SEMESTER 3, 2020/2021)
- Applicant’s account number and latest bank statement (BMMB/BIMB/AMBANK only). Kindly ensure your bank account is ACTIVE
- Latest Parents / Spouse / Guardian pay slip / pension statement or verification of income declaration if parents / spouse / guardian have no payslip. Verification of income can only be made by the Local Authorities where the applicant lives.
- Recommendation Letter from Related Organization/Institution/Division or Kulliyyah Supervisor (for PhD and Master students only)
- Recommendation Letter from Deputy Dean (Academic & Industrial Linkages) or Deputy Dean (Student Development & Community Engagement) (for undergraduate/bachelor programme students only
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an International Baccalaureate or a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected students will be provided one-off financial assistance towards the tuition fee of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree programme at IIUM in Malaysia.