Illinois State University is delighted to announce the Young America International Scholarship to academically talented students for the scholastic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively offered to new international students joining the undergraduate-level study program of choice at Illinois State University. Only the highest-achieving international undergraduates with a 3.5+ GPA will be considered for this award that is valued at $5,000.
Worthy offer to study at Illinois State University in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 219th among National Universities, the Illinois State University is a public university in Normal, Illinois which was founded in 1857 as Illinois State Normal University. This university is the oldest public university in Illinois and fosters a small-college atmosphere with large-university opportunities.
Why choose to study at Illinois State University? Illinois State University is striving to promote the highest academic standards in its teaching, scholarship, public service, and the connections the university has built among them. All of the university’s resources and energies are devoted to creating the most supportive and productive community possible to serve the citizens of Illinois and beyond.
Application Deadline: The applications are open until May 1st, 2023.
- University or Organization: Illinois State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programs of choice offered at Illinois State University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have attained a 5+ cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicants must meet the minimum requirements for English proficiency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit admission applications via the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial academic records
- English proficiency score
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Duolingo – 105
The students selected to be awarded this scholarship will be provided a one-time amount of $5,000 by Illinois State University.