Talented and dedicated international students are being presented an opportunity they shouldn’t miss! The Seoul National University is pleased to announce New Student Merit International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is a meritorious opportunity offered exclusively to new undergraduate students from international countries at the Seoul National University. Students from any field of study, except engineering and science), can participate to win this scholarship. The award will cover partial or full admission and tuition fee.
Nice opportunity to study in South Korea with a study fund.
User Review( votes)
Seoul National University is a university founded in 1946 and is one of ten Flagship Korean National Universities located in Seoul, South Korea. SNU is a prestigious university also recognised globally ranking 29thin QS World University Rankings 2023 and 129thin Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Seoul National University? The Seoul National University is a community of knowledge collectively leading the future. The institute fosters an autonomous, convergence education system with an aim of strengthening creativity and character, and also shares this knowledge with the community through various social service activities.
Application Deadline: The applications are open, but course-specific application deadlines apply. Students are suggested to observe the same.
- University or Organization: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level study programmes available in any desired field excluding science and engineering at the Seoul National University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications of all interested students must be submitted online. On the basis of that application, all eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school graduation certificate
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entrance requirements of their desired programme of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Korean language proficiency is also required.
The winners of this scholarship selected by Seoul National University will be awarded a fully or partially funded tuition fee and admission scholarship.