IMDEA Networks Institute is now looking for talented and motivated students for the vacant PhD Position in Mobile Data Traffic Analysis.
The purpose of this position is to shedding light on currently poorly understood patterns of mobile service consumption.
This is an exciting program through which students can develop their research vision while getting good perks.
User Review( votes)
IMDEA Networks Institute is a leading research organization founded by the Madrid Regional Government. It is engaged in cutting-edge fundamental science and technology. The organization includes some of the best researchers of the world who have been dedicated to creating the network of tomorrow.
Why would you like to apply for this program? This PhD position is a wonderful program that will help you develop your research vision. In this position, you will work with top researchers and gain experience all while getting good pay for your work.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: IMDEA Networks Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Contact to Marco Fiore at [email protected]
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Contact to Marco Fiore at [email protected]
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD. in Mobile Data Traffic Analysis
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All the Applicants should possess a degree in computer science or related field, with a solid academic record
- Applicants must have strong programming skills
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Applicants should demonstrate enthusiasm for interdisciplinary research
- Applicants should hold previous experience in data analysis (not mandatory, but appreciated).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be made online. All candidates must complete an online application form to apply for this position. Applicants can get access to the application form only after login through here.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in written and spoken English.
All the participants will get the following perks:
- A unique opportunity to work with large-scale real-world measurement data
- Training in advanced tools for data science and machine learning, including AI
- Fully funded long-term visiting periods in the R&D departments of leading telecommunication companies Orange Labs (France) and Ranplan Wireless (UK)
- Prospect to publish at top-tier venues in networking and/or ubiquitous computing.