Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is now granting an Immigration Advice Scholarship program to assist talented female students with the financial challenges of pursuing a graduate diploma in New Zealand.
This scholarship will be awarded annually to both high-calibre home and international female candidates. It will provide a full course fee of NZ$5000.
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is tertiary education providers with multiple campuses. It is the result of a coalition of Bay of Plenty Polytechnic and Waiariki Institute of Technology. It is deemed one of the largest institutes in New Zealand.
Why at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology? The institution provides courses from entry-level certificates right through to postgraduate level. It specializes in business, creative arts, engineering, forestry, health and nursing, hospitality, marine science and more.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2020
- University or Organization: Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate diploma
- Award: NZ$5000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate diploma in New Zealand immigration advice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , you must fulfil all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be female and 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants may be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, applicants must have accepted as a new student onto the (2020) Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice. After that, they will have access to an online application form that must be sent to [email protected] or 2020 Toi Ohomai / EzyMigrate Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration advice Scholarship Scholarships Office Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Private Bag 3028 ROTORUA 3046.
- Supporting Documents: Letter of explanation with supporting evidence which sets out the following:
- Career goals including why you wish to become a licensed immigration adviser and how this will benefit you and your community
- Your achievements to date, your strengths and any community interests you have
- Summary of your ability and commitment to succeed in academic study at a tertiary level
- An indication of personal financial circumstances which show how this application will assist you
- CV/resume with supporting evidence outlining post-secondary education, qualifications, work experience and community involvement.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for this program, candidates need to have an undergraduate degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Language Requirement: Requirements are varied. Please check out this link to get detailed information in this regard.
The grant is of NZ$5000. This amount will be provided to cover the tuition fee of the applicable course.