This award is worth £6500 and will be allocated based on merit for one year. Students of any nationality, intending to pursue an LLM program at the college, will be considered for this award.
A valuable study program for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1937, Queens’ College is one of a prominent education centre in the U.K. It operates a variety of degree programs and numerous lucrative courses under the supervision of well-educated professors. It is mostly recognized for its education in liberal arts and sciences.
Why at Queens’ College? The college enjoys a reputation for excellence in education and providing excellent college life experience. It has around 20,000 students who are mentored by an award-winning faculty.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Queens’ College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £6500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet all the criteria given below:
- Must be from home, E.U. or any part of the world
- Must have taken part in an LLM program at the college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After successfully being enrolled in an LLM program at the college, you will be eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The application process includes sending a C.V. and a statement of your academic record and any publications (if applicable) at graduate.office-at-queens.cam.ac.uk.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates of LLM program must have obtained high standing in an undergraduate or first law degree.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement can be met by successful completion of one of the following:
- A course taught in a foreign language or American Sign Language at the third-semester level or higher.
- Three years of high school education in the same foreign language
- A minimum grade of 80 on the New York State Regents Exam in a foreign language
- Completion of the 11th grade or higher in which the language of instruction is a foreign language.
- Demonstrating proficiency in a foreign language by taking the 12-Point exam offered at NYU Details is found here. You must pass this exam with a score of 10 points or higher.
The total value of the award is £6500 that will be a contribution to covering education expenses of all deserving students.