This award is worth £6500 and will be allocated based on merit for one year. Students of any nationality, intending to pursue an LLM program at the college, will be considered for this award.
Opened in 1937, Queens’ College is one of a prominent education centre in the U.K. It operates a variety of degree programs and numerous lucrative courses under the supervision of well-educated professors. It is mostly recognized for its education in liberal arts and sciences.
Why study at Queens’ College? The college enjoys a reputation for excellence in education and providing excellent college life experience. It has around 20,000 students who are mentored by an award-winning faculty.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queens’ College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £6500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet all the criteria given below:
- Must be from home, E.U. or any part of the world
- Must have taken part in an LLM program at the college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After successfully being enrolled in an LLM program at the college, you will be eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The application process includes sending a C.V. and a statement of your academic record and any publications (if applicable) at graduate.office-at-queens.cam.ac.uk.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates of LLM program must have obtained high standing in an undergraduate or first law degree.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement can be met by successful completion of one of the following:
- A course taught in a foreign language or American Sign Language at the third-semester level or higher.
- Three years of high school education in the same foreign language
- A minimum grade of 80 on the New York State Regents Exam in a foreign language
- Completion of the 11th grade or higher in which the language of instruction is a foreign language.
- Demonstrating proficiency in a foreign language by taking the 12-Point exam offered at NYU Details is found here. You must pass this exam with a score of 10 points or higher.
The total value of the award is £6500 that will be a contribution to covering education expenses of all deserving students.