Imperial College London is delighted to offer Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to international students. These are awarded to learn Business Administration program.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London is the only UK University to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.
Why at Imperial College London? Imperial College is the only university, located in the UK to focus exclusively on science, engineering, medicine, and business. It offers a fully rounded postgraduate study experience, with a wide choice of advanced taught and research degrees.
University or Organization: Imperial College London
Course Level: Master degree program
Award: Variable awards are available
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: 15 November 2019
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates for the Imperial Executive MBA.
financial aid positions will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement and career ambition
- Your progress made with your employer for support and funding
- Your performance during the admissions process including overall application, video pitch, and interview
- Your professional references
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications received by our final round deadline will automatically be considered for an Imperial Executive MBA Scholarship. Decisions on these financial aid positions will be made after each application round to allow for fair consideration throughout the entire process.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university – typically a First or Second Class Honours degree (or international equivalent) from a recognized university.
- Language Requirements: All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MBA and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.