The University of Vermont is inviting international students to apply for Merit-based Scholarships. Each scholarship is awarded for four years (eight semesters) at the amount indicated.
There are two awards available for pursuing undergraduate programs. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Beneficial offer to get an undergraduate degree with some free funding in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Vermont, officially The University of Vermont offerings, degree requirements, charges, regulations, and procedures contained herein as educational and financial considerations require, subject to and consistent with established procedures and authorizations for making such changes.
Why study at the University of Vermont? Students at the University of Vermont are responsible for knowing and complying with all requirements for their respective degrees as stated.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
University or Organization: University of Vermont
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: up to $20,000 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Two
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
- You must be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Renewal eligibility is evaluated at the end of each academic year.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are automatically considered for several merit scholarships when they apply to UVM either by common application or coalition Application
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have an American high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English must send official TOEFL or IELTS test scores to the Office of Admissions. University requires the scores to be sent by the testing agency directly to the Office of Admissions.
- The minimum TOEFL iBT score for the direct entry is 90, and the IELTS score is 6.5. Students who need English language instruction prior to beginning college-level coursework may apply to the UVM Global Gateway Program (GGP). The GGP is an English language acquisition program that combines English training with university coursework. TOEFL minimum for the 1-term GGP is 80 and the IELTS minimum is 6.5. The TOEFL minimum for the 2-term GGP is 65 and the IELTS minimum is 6.0. The TOEFL minimum for the 3-term GGP is 55 and the IELTS minimum is 5.5.
- Presidential Scholarship: Presidential Scholars will get a four-year (eight-semester) merit scholarship, which ranges from $17,000 to $20,000 annually.
- Trustee Scholarship: Trustee Scholars will get a four-year (eight-semester) merit scholarship, which ranges from $8,000 to $15,000, annually