In partnership with State Foundations of Support to Research, Improvement of Higher Education Personnel is providing the Postgraduate Development Scholarships.
The program aims to support dazzling Brazil students who want to apply for the fellowship programme at any host university in Brazil.
Amazing opportunity for Brazil students.
User Review( votes)
Improvement of Higher Education Personnel is a Brazilian federal government agency under the Ministry of Education. Its objective was the improvement of higher education personnel.
Why should you join this program? They started to work in the training of basic education teachers, expanding the scope of its actions in the training of qualified students in Brazil and abroad.
Application Deadline: June 2020
- University or Organization: Improvement of Higher Education Personnel and State Foundations of Support to Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Up to 1800
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil Students
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree in scientific, technological and innovation development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be brazil citizens
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the research degree program at any university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission at any host university. After being enrolled, students can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to provide the academic transcripts of previous records, copy of national ID card, a statement, a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable academic achievement and have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will often need to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Improvement of Higher Education Personnel and State Foundations of Support to Research will provide the educational fund to deserving candidates.