Central European University is welcoming highly motivated students to apply Inaugural Class Tuition Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
Amazing opportunity for Austria students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, Central European University is one of the best and densely international universities in the globe. It offers various PhD programs in thirteen different majors, as well as masters programs.
Why at the Central European University? CEU is a place where universal training will be offered for investigating contemporary monetary, political, and social difficulties. It is a graduate-level “crossroads” university.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Central European University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria students are eligible for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding is available for Bachelor degree coursework in any subject area at CEU.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must be a citizen of Austria
- Aspirants must be commenced in a bachelor degree coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission in Bachelor degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a resume, letter of recommendation, letter of motivation, and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements:Before taking entrance, you need to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Central European University.
The prize covers part of the tuition fee throughout the four years of BA studies as follows:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
- Enrollment Fee
- Accommodation fee
- Living expenses