The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Florida is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The UF College of Agricultural and Life Sciences offers over 50 undergraduate programs. Through its combining online and campus-based learning, it provides an excellent academic experience to students.
Why at the University of Florida? The UF is ranking on 7th numbers in the nation’s best public universities and provides more than 120 major degree programs through its 16 Academic Colleges.
Application Deadline: For awards – March 21. For admission – November 1.
- University or Organization: University of Florida
- Department: College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $1000 or more to each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: US Citizens
- Prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are acceptable form across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: In addition to The grants offered by the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, students may be eligible for the following major-specific opportunities:
- Agricultural Education and Communication
- Animal Sciences
- Entomology and Nematology
- Environmental Management in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Food and Resource Economics
- Food Science
- Forest Resources and Conservation
- Horticultural Science(s)
- Marine Sciences
- Microbiology and Cell Science (Transfer Students)
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Nutritional Sciences
- Plant Science
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To entitled, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Undergraduate: Enrolled in a CALS major at UF, be registered as a full-time student at UF and have a minimum 2.5 GPA (Most awards require a minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Graduate: Enrolled in a CALS major at the University of Florida for the 2021-2022 academic year, and registered as a full-time graduate student at UF (9-12 hours).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win a CALS scholarship, students must take enrolment by submitting an online admission application for CALS major at UF. After that, students can submit an application for the undergraduate or graduate
- Supporting Documents: Letters of recommendation, abstract of your academic research or master’s project (2,000 words), a brief statement about your career plans (3,500 words), a pdf of your curriculum vitae/resume, and the names and email addresses of two professional or academic references.
- Entry Requirements: Require a minimum 3.0 UF GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in spoken and written English to study at the University of Florida.
The University of Florida’ CLAS awarded $592,228 from 74 unique funds to 420 students for the 2021-2020 academic year