Trinity is Ireland’s top-ranked university, and the only Irish university in the world top 100 universities. The mission of UCD is to advance knowledge, to pursue truth and to foster learning, in an atmosphere of discovery, creativity and innovation, drawing out the best in each student and contributing to the social, cultural and economic life of Ireland in the wider world.
A valuable chance for Indian students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: There are multiple grants available in the following areas:
- Full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting).
- Bachelor in Business Studies (Trinity Specialist Business Degree).
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: multiple grants valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Applicants must be normally resident in and have completed their high school education in India. b) Applicants must have non-EU status and pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate. c) Applicants must receive an offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course. d) Applicants must have achieved a minimum:
- International Baccalaureate score of 36
- A level score of AAB or similar
- India Grade XII score of 90% overall
Nationality: Indian students can apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must complete and submit an application for a Trinity undergraduate course prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: To qualify for admission to a degree course at the university, an applicant must:
meet the minimum entry requirements,
satisfy course-specific requirements (where applicable),
- where there is competition for places, have good enough examination results to be included among those to whom offers are made (see Leaving Certificate scoring system, Advanced GCE (A-Level) scoring system or Other examination systems).
- English Language Requirement: Teaching in Irish Universities is normally through the medium of English; therefore all applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020