Kingston University is delighted to offer two undergraduate financial aid worth £4,000 for the first year of study.
A valuable program for students.
User Review( votes)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. University rated among top 15 per cent in the globe in the latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University is rated among top 15 per cent in the globe in the latest QS World University Rankings.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for a full-time undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Scholarships worth £4,000 for the first year of study.
- The award can be taken at the UK
- An applicant can apply for an award if they:
are an Indian student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston for September 2016 intake; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Nationality: Indian students can apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, the applicant must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston University. They can apply online using the same application form as for the international undergraduate financial aid. They only need to make one application, as students eligible for the Rajiv Poddar support will automatically be considered for both the international undergraduate scholarship and the Indian undergraduate scholarship. However, please note: students cannot be awarded both. Successful applicants will be awarded one scholarship only.
- Supporting Material: Applicant will need electronic copies of the following documents to make their application online:
- a copy of offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Application Deadline: Closed