Indiana University is pleased to offer the Global Engagement Scholarships in the United States for incoming international first-year students of the highest academic quality.
The Global Award is a competitive and merit-based program. IU awards a limited number each year to support international applicants (non-U.S. citizen) to study an undergraduate degree course.
Worthy offer for international students to study undergraduate program in the US with some financial support
User Review( votes)
Indiana University (IU) is a private university that founded on January 20, 1820, in the United States. At IU, they give you an offer to choose the best option from more than 200 majors through its 13 schools.
Why at the Indiana University? IU offers world-class education and highly ranked academic programs. It has 13 different career centres on campus and offers over 550 educational programs.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020 (November 1, 2019, is the early action deadline)
- University or Organization: Indiana University, Bloomington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: From $1,000 to $11,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available to study an undergraduate course in any study area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following requirement:
- Candidate must be incoming freshman international students of the highest academic quality
- Students must earn a diploma from an accredited high school before you enrol at IU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, no separate application is required for the award. Provide all the admission materials by the deadline to be considered. The first step towards becoming a student at IU Bloomington is to initiate and implement the admission process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload the following documents at Atlasto complete the application including Secondary school academic records, SAT/ACT or TOEFL scores, Demonstration of English proficiency, Official Transcripts, and Letters of recommendation.
- Entry Requirements: Only test scores received directly from the testing agency will be considered for scholarship and admission processes.
- Language Requirement: All nonnative English-speaking international undergraduate applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency.
Benefits: For fall 2020, Indiana University is offering the merit-based awards range from $1,000 to $11,000 per year.