Are you searching for an education award? You will be pleased to know that EPOKA University is offering scholarships in Albania for the academic year 2019-2020.
The bursary is available for the high-achieving students from Albania for providing them an opportunity to pursue their studies at EPOKA University.
Nice opportunity for Albanian students to study at Epoka University
User Review( votes)
Epoka University offers bachelor, Master of Science, professional master and PhD degrees. It is a private non-profit university. It has two faculties, the Faculty of Architecture and Engineering and the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, eight academic departments, and two research centres.
Why at EPOKA University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the best in higher education and ensure international standards of delivery and learning experience. It gives them candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: EPOKA University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: 50% educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Albanian students
- The award can be taken in Albania
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Albania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree in Civil Engineering, Law, Business Administration, Political Science and International Relations, Banking and Finance
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for any of their chosen degree programs in the described subject areas at the EPOKA University in Albania for the academic year 2019-2020. Students interested to receive a scholarship should apply at the earliest in order to benefit from the mentioned scholarships since their allocation will be carried out according to the date of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, aspirants need to take admission in any of their chosen degree at EPOKA University. After taking confirmation, claimants can contact the admission office of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide 50% educational fund for your studies.