The University of Queensland is delighted to offer its Indonesia Global Leaders Scholarship. This scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
The aim of this application is to support Indonesian students who undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework study in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program).
Wonderful opportunity for International students to get an education with full tuition fee in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia. UQ also admits the majority of its state’s top achievers.
Why at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. UQ’s innovations have made and continue to make genuinely life-changing advances.
University or Organization: University of Queensland
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Indonesian applicants
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1
- Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply for this application .
- This scholarship is awarded in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program).
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2020
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognised, degree-granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from our partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: high achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online. Applicants must have a need to apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit the following with your application CV/Resume, Personal/motivational statement, One reference letter from, Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good command of English.
The Indonesia Global Leaders award is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Indonesia to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments. Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- You will simultaneously develop your employability skills through priority access to exciting programs on offer through our award-winning Student Employability Team, as well as receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘Invite only’ seminars, presentations, and events throughout your studies. Upon graduation, you will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon your professional networks at home and abroad.