HELP University is delighted to announce the Industry Partner Bursary for motivated and talented candidates in Malaysia. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational award is designed for both domestic and international aspirants who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Malaysia.
Students from all around the world have a chance to get a 30% discount on tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1986, HELP University is the best private research university. It provides several programs covering business, law, management, economics, IT, the social sciences, and the humanities at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Why study at HELP University? Why studying at this university, students will develop the ability to think critically, leading to lives of purpose and professional achievement. Here they will gain high-quality educational opportunities for their career development and learning programs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: HELP University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: 30% discount on the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Malaysian and international applicants
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission to the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form via email to application-at-help.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable), and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits: HELP University will provide 30% bursary off the tuition fees for the entire program.