The INEBRIA is seeking highly-skilled applicants to take part in the INEBRIA 2020 Conference and Pre-conference workshops in India.
There are ten awards available for Indian applicants who want to attend the conference and pre-conference workshops for the year 2020.
INEBRIA is an international network of researchers, policymakers, practitioners and other stakeholders interested in the potential of brief interventions in health and different settings to reduce the harms produced by alcohol and other drugs.
Why should you join this program? They provide an opportunity for practitioners, policymakers, and various other state actors to influence the agenda for brief interventions. Their goal is to change the way we conceptualise addictions care, particularly in low resource settings.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: INEBRIA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Conference and pre-conference workshops
- Award: Registration fee waiver and 12,000 INR
- Number of Awards: ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Professionals with a genuine interest in expanding Early Identification and Brief Interventions (EIBI) in India.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have to be a resident citizen of India.
- You have to be an early career stage professional working in the field of addictions, with up to 5 years post PhD or eight years post highest educational award.
- You have to be a member of INEBRIA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit their national id, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a five years post PhD or eight years post highest educational award.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount as per the following:
- Five scholarships which include registration fee waiver and 12,000 INR.
- Five awards which include a registration fee waiver.