The University of California, Santa Cruz is thrilled to announce its Regents Scholarships for International Students. The program is available for the session 2021-2022.
The educational award is exclusively available for both domestic and international students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework.
Wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of California Santa Cruz assists more than 12,000 students or about 7 out of every 10 undergraduates with scholarships, grants, loans, and/or part-time employment opportunities.
Why study at the University of California, Santa Cruz? UCSC prepares candidates for their future careers through the key to employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence. The university is committed to minimizing financial barriers to support students in achieving their educational goals.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of California, Santa Cruz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 & $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students are expected to enrol in 15 units each quarter and to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to qualify for scholarship renewal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program. After being registered and receiving an offer of admission from the university, candidates must fill out an online application and submit it during the application filing period.
- Supporting Documents: After getting admitted and accept an offer of admission, candidates must have to submit the academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded on outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Award amounts for new frosh are $20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a monetary award, scholars receive priority enrollment and a campus housing guarantee.