Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the Technical University of Munich Asia is providing the Information on Industry Scholarship for brilliant students.
The educational award is available for domestic and international applicants who want to undertake the master’s degree coursework at the TUM Asia in Singapore.
A fine offer for international students to get a full or partial tuition fee for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Munich is a research university that was founded in 1868. It is the most notable German institutes of technology and offers undergraduate and graduate degree-level programs.
Why study at the Technical University of Munich Asia? The university equips its students with practical education, combining theory with industry-relevant application. Here, you will get the best career opportunities.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 31.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singaporean and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Science
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, candidates must have:
- Excellent academic results
- Relevant academic subjects undertaken during their Bachelor studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of official or provisional bachelor degree certificate, copy of an official or provisional academic transcript, two recommendation letters, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and passport biodata page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering or in a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the following test results:
- TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
- IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
The Technical University of Munich Asia will provide full or partial tuition fee coverage for candidates.