Do you want a scholarship to support your graduate research in China? if so, you can apply for the Postdoctoral Position at Fudan University for the session 2020/21.
The educational program is designed to support all high potential students who wish to take a Postdoctoral position program at the university in China.
User Review( votes)
Founded in Fudan University is a major public research university offers a variety of funding options for Chinese and foreign students by which they will reach their aim.
Why at Fudan University? The university gives students an exceptional facility to take part in interpersonal exchanges and interdisciplinary learning, both personally and professionally developed.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: Fudan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: RMB250,000 to 400,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Do you want to know about the nationality contact through this email [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- PhD candidates, or within 3 years of graduation as a Ph.D., majoring in computer science, automation, mathematics, bioinformatics, integrative biology, biomedical engineering, or other related subjects
- Preferably with experiences in brain image processing, deep learning, metagenomics analysis, genome and transcriptome analysis, or other related topics
- Proficiency with at least one of the commonly used programming languages, for example, Python, R, Matlab, JAVA, C++, etc.
- With one or more first/co-first author research papers published in academic journals in relevant fields
- Ability to carry out a research project independently or with limited instructions
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the form and submit it via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to send their CV, research statement, pdf(s) of published research paper(s), and contact information of at least two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Strong English writing and communication skills and teamwork spirit.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Salary: RMB250,000 to 400,000 (before tax)
- Additional compensations: healthcare insurance coverage, etc., according to the regulations of Fudan university
- Postdoctoral apartments at low rates or rental subsidies
- Favourable working environment, as well as opportunities for overseas training and academic visits
- Strong support for the application of national and province-level postdoctoral funds, young investigator fundings from the NSFC, as well as fundings from other research programs