For 2020, the Lund University is delighted to offer Ingvar Kamprad Master Award to high achieving Non-EU or EU applicants.
The aim of The grant is to support two students enrolled in the Master’s degree programme in Industrial Design.
User Review( votes)
Lund University is one of Europe’s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the world’s top 100 universities. The university, located in the city of Lund in the province of Scania, Sweden, traces its roots back to 1425 when a Franciscan studium generale was founded in Lund next to the Lund Cathedral, making it the oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: award is available to pursue to master degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Industrial Design.
- Award: The grant is SEK 100 000 per year (about EUR 10 000), to cover the cost of living and accommodation for ten months, from August to May, during the two years of study.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Non-EU or EU applicants
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU or EU applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- A Bachelor’s degree with relevance to the applied education.
- A portfolio of their own work in the field that clearly proves that the applicant has good potential to benefit from the programme. English 6/English Course B.
- English Language Requirements: Most of Lund University’s programmes require English Level 6 (unless otherwise stated under “Entry requirements”). This is the equivalent of an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 90. There are several ways to prove your English language proficiency – check which proof is accepted at the University Admissions in Sweden website. All students must prove they meet English language requirements by the deadline, in order to be considered for admission.
How to Apply:
Lund University uses a national application system run by University Admissions in Sweden. It is only possible to apply during the application periods.
Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in
- Start your application – go to www.universityadmissions.sewhere you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline
Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Master’s studies or Bachelor’s studies
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma (Bachelor’s applicants), official transcripts and degree certificate or proof of expected graduation (Master’s applicants), passport/ID and proof of English proficiency (all applicants)
- Prepare programme-specific documents if stated on this page
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.