Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream offer NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship annually for undergraduate students.
The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. The grant is exclusively open for Nigerian students.
Well-paid offer to study in Nigeria.
User Review( vote)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is the oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
University or Organization: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Award: N150, 000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Nigerian applicants
The program can be taken in Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a Registered full-time undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Nigerian applicants can apply for the opportunity .
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Recent Passport Photograph, Certificate or Proof of Origin, Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE), UTME Result, JAMB/University Admission Letter, 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefit: The sponsorship will cover N150, 000 per Student per academic Year.