To encourage young individuals to consider pursuing MA creative writing postgraduate course in the UK, the University of East Anglia has brought an outstanding Ink Sweat & Tears Scholarship.
The program worth £7,550 will be offered for one year to both home and overseas students at the University of East Anglia.
A wonderful chance for overseas students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a leading university recognized for excellence in education and research. It is categorized into four faculties which include 26 schools of study. Through its innovation and research, it is solving critical global issues.
Why at the University of East Anglia? The university has included in the list of top 25 universities in the UK and top 200 universities worldwide. It offers students with excellent teaching, flexibility and facilities to keep you on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £7,550
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, or International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing (Poetry) postgraduate degree course
- Eligibility Criteria: If you fulfil these requirements, then you are the right one for this application :
- Must hold an offer to study in MA creative writing (poetry) postgraduate degree course at the university.
- Must be the UK or overseas students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have participated in MA Creative Writing (Poetry) postgraduate degree course successfully, can apply by filling an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates of a master degree program are generally expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy all language requirement of the master program, you must have following certificates: IELTS of5 (6.0 band score), PTE of 58 (50 in each component), TOEFL IBT of 88, Cambridge English of 176 overall.
The total value of The grant is £7,550. This financial aid will help students cover the expenses associates with the study.