Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the Law Scholarships.
These opportunities are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interested to build a career in law for the session 2020/21.
A wonderful offer for international students to study in Australia with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. Through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties, UQ offers many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. Here students will gain practical experience, knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- International students who have applied for the Postgraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ. Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and resume/CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland provides two opportunities. One scholarship covering 25% of the tuition fees and, one support will cover 50% of the tuition fees for LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program.