If you are searching for an opportunity to study abroad in Japan, then you must take a look at the Inoue Masaru Scholarships program presenting by the University College London.
These educational awards are especially activated for the applicants of UCL in participating in any level of the degree course at any Japanese University.
Well-opportunity for UCL Students to study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
University College London was founded in 1826 and has operated under the official name of UCL. It is a public research university which is the third-largest university in the UK and offers a huge range of degree level courses.
Why at this program? This program is giving an excellent chance to study in any Japanese university. It will support candidates in pursuing their study without any funding problem in Japan. Where students learn a lot about new things and develop their personality according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from University College London
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue any degree level program at any Japanese University.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a UCL student at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to these funding programs, the aspirants must have to provide a letter addressed to the student funding office, and outlining their objectives in visiting Japan and how this relates to their area of study or their cultural purpose. The applications should be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A letter of support from student’s tutors or Head of Department needs to be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: This is based on which Japanese University and in which course you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Must have great skills in the English language.
Benefits: Many educational funds are available and each will worth £3000.