Wilfrid Laurier University is attracting International applicants for taking a part in the Online Student Awards program in Canada.
Worthy offer to get a degree in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Wilfrid Laurier University was established in 1911 as a public university in Canada. It offers undergraduate and graduate level program with a variety of fields for all full, part-time and international students.
Why at Wilfrid Laurier University? The university has award-winning faculty for guiding applicants in a good way. It gives a real-world experience of their participants and supports them in building a bright future as well as creating a positive impact on society.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree (online) level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirant must not enjoy any other award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take the award, candidates have to register themselves in an undergraduate or graduate degree (online) at the university. And then, they can submit their profile through the LORIS portal for the grants.
- Supporting Documents: The University is not asking for any documents.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are based on which course the participant is applying.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with a non-English language background are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
Benefits: The awards will provide support for the education of candidates in these programs.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for first-year undergraduate, September 26, 2019, for all students and October 24, 2019, for students who have completed the general profile.