INSEAD is offering fully-funded fellowships for brilliant students from all around the world. The programme is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
This is a golden funding opportunity that includes, annual stipend living allowance and accommodation, research and conference support, and comprehensive health insurance coverage.
A golden opportunity for students from all around the world to get a full tuition fee waiver plus an annual stipend.
User Review( vote)
INSEAD The studentships are available for the first five years of PhD study and renewed annually contingent upon satisfactory progress in the program.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. “INSEAD” is originally an acronym for the French “Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires” or European Institute of Business Administration.
Application Deadline: 4 January 2021
- Provider: INSEAD Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of management.
- Award: All candidates admitted to the program are automatically provided with INSEAD Fellowship for five years of full-time studies – full tuition fee waiver, a stipend, research and conference budget support, and health insurance coverage.
- Number of Awards: Up to 18
- The award can be taken at INSEAD Campus
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A recent GMAT or GRE score (no more than 5 years old)
- A TOEFL score (less than 2 years old). TOEFL is automatically waived if prior degrees are taught exclusively in English
- Statement of purpose (1500 words essay)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to the INSEAD PhD Programme, the application is fully electronic and it is now available on https://bit.ly/insead-phd-
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Photograph (passport sized) in JPEG or GIF format, uploaded to your profile
- Application fee (non-refundable) of 50 €, which is paid online by credit card. Your application will not be considered until the correct fee is received.
- An electronic copy of CV/Resume
- An electronic copy of Official Transcripts of Grades and Diploma / Degree Certificates with a certified translation in English, where applicable
- An electronic copy of the official GMAT or GRE score report
- An electronic copy of the original TOEFL score report. (Note: INSEAD do not accept IELTS score in lieu of the TOEFL; if any of your degree’s medium of instruction is in English, the TOEFL requirement is automatically waived. Your transcripts from this degree will suffice as proof of waiver)
- Supplementary information survey form that is accomplished and submitted online (part of your online application form, found under the Supporting Documents section).
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The funding program covers full tuition fee waiver, annual stipend (includes living allowance and accommodation, research and conference support, and comprehensive health insurance coverage.